At Complete Health Partners, every patient and staff interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. We are a state-of-the-art multi-specialty clinic in West Nashville driven to revolutionize the quality, efficiency, and delivery of patient care through the best people leveraging the best technology. We are unified under one mission –?Patient First.?
We are looking for the right Medical Laboratory Supervisor to join our rapidly growing practice. If you are flexible, team oriented and comfortable in a fast-paced environment, then this is a great opportunity.
Clinic hours are 9 am - 7 pm, 7 days a week. We are closed major holidays, including Easter.
The Medical Laboratory Technician Lab Supervisor will perform molecular clinical testing and supervise operations of the lab. 1+ year experience in high complexity clinical laboratory testing is required. A Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, or related field is required. A Tennessee Laboratory License is required.
· DNA/RNA sample extraction
· Independently perform PCR runs, analyze data, and prepare technical reports according to standard operating procedures
· Prepare samples, generate libraries, and operate next generation sequencing instruments
· Accurately and comprehensively document all experimental details
· Identify, report, and troubleshoot procedural deviations and out of specification results
· Organize samples/specimens, maintain inventory, and update specimen database
· Prepare buffers and reagents
· Contribute to the development and improvement of laboratory processes and procedures
· May be required to maintain and calibrate instruments and/or equipment
· Participate in routine laboratory tasks
· Provide support to other laboratory staff
· Other duties as assigned
Job Requirements & Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, or related field required
· 1+ year experience in high complexity clinical laboratory testing required
· TN Laboratory License required
· Experience with real time PCR and instruments a plus
· Must possess above average computer skills
· Demonstrated ability to independently manage projects