Sets up and operates C-arm equipment in the operating room. Works with OR personnel to obtain X-ray images during surgical procedures. Performs diagnostic radiological tests in the OR, ER, and at bedside. Follows proper workflow and documents pertinent information into the medical record.
· ARRT or Registry Eligible
· Current State of Texas CMRT
· Current BLS – American Heart Association; must obtain within 6 weeks of hire
· AAS in Radiologic Technology or graduate of an accredited Radiologic Technology Program
· Some training/exposure to all modalities of Radiology
· Basic computer skills (WINDOWS technology)
· Digital imaging skills
· RIS/PACS skills
· Radiographic equipment
· Possess good interpersonal skills, ability to work in a fast paced environment independently; must be flexible
CHRISTUS HEALTH is an international Catholic, faith-based, not-for-profit health system comprised of almost more than 600 services and facilities, including more than 60 hospitals and long-term care facilities, 350 clinics and outpatient centers, and dozens of other health ministries and ventures. CHRISTUS operates in 6 U.S. states, Colombia, Chile and 6 states in Mexico. To support our health care ministry, CHRISTUS Health employs approximately 45,000 Associates and has more than 15,000 physicians on medical staffs who provide care and support for patients. CHRISTUS Health is listed among the top ten largest Catholic health systems in the United States.